About the Role
A new and exciting opportunity for an individual to step up and support the region with Employment Consultant and Brokering duties is now available. This role will suit those who thrive in a fast paced environment where every day is different. This position will be located across various sites throughout the region dependent on day-by-day demands to better support our customers to find and keep a decent job. Due to the nature of the role a current driver’s license is essential.
This is a full time and ongoing opportunity with working hours being Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
What we're looking for
- Candidates with the ability to identity and create employment opportunities for our customers;
- You will have the ability to build relationships and experience in case management;
- Be an enthusiastic, friendly and focused attitude to be able to deliver professional customer service;
- You will have exceptional communication skills with proven ability to build positive relationships among a diverse range of customers and employers;
- Be an engaging and dedicated team player collaborating with your colleagues to ensure individual targets and team goals are achieved;
- The ability to coordinate recruitment opportunities and work with employers to meet their employment needs;
- The ability to reverse market customers and create opportunities for our customers;
- High attention to detail with strong time management skills to be able to manage a complex administration work load;
- Knowledge of the local labour market and the needs and expectations of employers;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to listen to feedback;
- Ability to work with culturally or linguistically diverse people, Indigenous clients, ex-offenders, youth and disadvantaged groups; and
- Intermediate to high level administrative skills including ability to type at a minimum of 30 wpm.
Workskil Australia promotes a positive team culture where high performance can thrive. We value excellent customer service, integrity and honesty in our employees. If you have a genuine passion for working with those in need, an ability to meet individual targets and can contribute to a strong team then we'd love to hear from you.
In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive & innovative environment for you to thrive.
Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, with over 35 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
We work hard every day to:
- Meet the labour needs of business and industry through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assist businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Provide specialist employment and community services to people seeking work, including people with mental illness, injury or disability and Indigenous Australians.
- Deliver work experience projects to the community.
- Our values remain at the heart of everything we do and strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service, while demonstrating teamwork and leading by example. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. As Workskil Australia is a public benevolent institution, we can also offer a portion of the salary through tax effective salary packaging.
Visit the careers page on www.workskil.com.au or via the Apply link below.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume combined together in one file as either a pdf or word document ready to upload. Please allow approximately 15 minutes to complete your application and psychometric assessment.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
Workskil Australia is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applicants who identify as Indigenous, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or have a disability.
No Recruitment Agencies Please