About the Role
This position will involve lead generation and account management for large employers who have a State or large regional presence and have bulk recruitment needs. This position will be covering our Perth Metro – North locations, and your superior interpersonal and sales skills, along with your ability to establish strong relationships and deliver high quality service will ensure your success.
You will have strong ties to the community and good knowledge of the needs of local industry. You will work closely with Employment Brokers and Employment Consultants across the region to match job seekers to the right opportunities, acting as a pre-screening for referrals to ensure quality referrals are made.
Our teams benefit from post placement support and technical assistance from our centralised teams at Workskil Australia's National Administration Centre, as well as specialist support from our Indigenous Employment Mentors and regional Work for the Dole teams. Workskil Australia promotes a positive team culture where high performance can thrive. We value excellent customer service, integrity and honesty in our employees.
The role will require a genuine passion for recruitment and working with those in need, an ability to meet individual targets and contribution to a strong site team.
This position is being offered on a full time and ongoing basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
What we're looking for
- Successful past experience in recruitment, sales or business development;
- Account management experience and ability to maintain strong relationships;
- Excellent knowledge of the local labour market and the needs and expectations of employers;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to listen to feedback;
- Ability to work with culturally or linguistically diverse people, Indigenous clients, ex-offenders, youth and disadvantaged groups;
- A minimum Certificate IV in Business, Employment Services or a related discipline; and
- Intermediate to high level administrative skills including ability to type at a minimum of 30 wpm.
Workskil Australia promotes a positive team culture where high performance can thrive. We value excellent customer service, integrity and honesty in our employees. If you have a genuine passion for working with those in need, an ability to meet individual targets and can contribute to a strong team then we'd love to hear from you.
In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive & innovative environment for you to thrive.
Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, with over 35 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
We work hard every day to:
- Meet the labour needs of business and industry through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assist businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Provide specialist employment and community services to people seeking work, including people with mental illness, injury or disability and Indigenous Australians.
- Deliver work experience projects to the community.
- Our values remain at the heart of everything we do and strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service, while demonstrating teamwork and leading by example. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. As Workskil Australia is a public benevolent institution, we can also offer a portion of the salary through tax effective salary packaging.
Visit the careers page on www.workskil.com.au or via the Apply link below.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume combined together in one file as either a pdf or word document ready to upload. Please allow approximately 15 minutes to complete your application and psychometric assessment.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
Workskil Australia is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applicants who identify as Indigenous, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or have a disability.
No Recruitment Agencies Please