Excellent communicator - Design skills - Digital experience - Customer-focused
If this sounds like you, and you have the experience to match, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are seeking a talented Marketing Officer to help implement Workskil Australia’s Marketing Plan. Specifically this role involves the development and coordination of advertising, promotional materials, digital content, events and internal communication, in order to increase awareness and understanding of the brand and services offered. The Marketing Officer will track, analyse and report on activity to ensure key Marketing objectives are being met.
This position is being offered on a full time basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role (applicants with at least one year’s experience will still be considered and assessed based on the nature of their experience and skills);
- Knowledge of a range of Marketing techniques and concepts and the ability to think creatively;
- Ability to create designs, concepts, sample layouts, text and images using Adobe Creative Cloud software;
- A good understanding of digital marketing techniques and experience in creating content for websites, social media, email campaigns and intranet sites;
- Excellent overall communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to develop easy-to-read content and on-brand designs for various materials, including newsletters, editorials, collateral, intranet updates and publications;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse range of clients, employers and staff;
- Strong organisational and presentation skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment; and
- Ability to work in a team.
Workskil Australia promotes a positive team culture where high performance can thrive. We value excellent customer service, integrity and honesty in our employees. If you have a genuine passion for working with those in need, an ability to meet individual targets and can contribute to a strong team then we'd love to hear from you.
In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive & innovative environment for you to thrive.
Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, with over 35 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
We work hard every day to:
- Meet the labour needs of business and industry through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assist businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Provide specialist employment and community services to people seeking work, including people with mental illness, injury or disability and Indigenous Australians.
- Deliver work experience projects to the community.
- Our values remain at the heart of everything we do and strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service, while demonstrating teamwork and leading by example. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. As Workskil Australia is a public benevolent institution, we can also offer a portion of the salary through tax effective salary packaging.
Visit the careers page on www.workskil.com.au or via the Apply link below.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume combined together in one file as either a pdf or word document ready to upload. Please allow approximately 15 minutes to complete your application and psychometric assessment.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
Workskil Australia is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applicants who identify as Indigenous, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or have a disability.
No Recruitment Agencies Please